The installation process will install Steam and Total War: Shogun 2 in the following folder by default:
If you are unable to install Total War: Shogun 2 on the C: drive or would like to install on a different drive, please follow the instructions below:
Note: If you already have Steam installed in your computer, you will need to uninstall it in order to select the installation path for it and Total War: Shogun 2.
Insert Total War: Shogun 2 - Disk 1 into your disk drive.
- From the Start Menu select:
My Computer (Windows XP)
Computer (Windows Vista / Windows 7)
- Right click on the disc drive that has Total War: Shogun 2 shown.
- Select Open
- Locate and click on Setup
- Select Install Total War: Shogun 2
- Choose the destination folder for Total War: Shogun 2 installed by selecting Browse.
- Click Next
The installation of Total War: Shogun 2 will now be installed on the desired location.
Please complete the rest of the installation as instructed.