Below are the minimum requirements to play Medieval 2. More powerful hardware will usually lead to an improvement in the game's performance.
Operating System: Windows 2000/XP Note that for Windows 2000 and XP you will require the latest Service Packs and administrator privileges
- Processor: Celeron 1.8GHz Pentium 4 (1800MHz) or AMD processor
- Hard disk: 11.0 Gigs of uncompressed free hard disk space
- Memory: 512MB RAM Video card: 128MB Hardware Accelerated video card with Shader 1 support Nvidia GeForce 4 Ti 4400 or ATI Radeon 9800 are the recommended minimum hardware
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX® 9.0c compatible 16-bit sound card DirectX: DirectX 9.0c.
- CD/DVD-ROM drive: 8x Speed DVD-ROM drive (1200KB/sec sustained transfer rate)
- Multiplayer: Internet (TCP / IP) play supported, internet play requires broadband connection and latest drivers, LAN play requires Network card Input: Mouse and Keyboard
We highly recommend that you install the latest video and sound card drivers and DirectX version.