The installation process will install Steam and Napoleon: Total War in the following folder by default:
If you are unable to install Napoleon: Total War on the C: drive or would like to install on a different drive, please follow the instructions below:
Note: If you already have Steam installed in your computer, you will need to uninstall it in order to select the installation path for it and Napoleon: Total War.
Insert Napoleon Total War Disk 1 into your disk drive.
- From the Start Menu select:
My Computer (Windows XP)
Computer (Windows Vista / Windows 7)
- Right click on the disc drive that has Napoleon: Total War shown
- Select Open
- Locate and click on Setup
- Select Install Napoleon Total War
- Choose the destination folder for Napoleon Total War installed by selecting Browse.
- Click Next
The installation of Napoleon: Total War will now be installed on the desired location.
Please complete the rest of the installation as instructed.