- I’ve downloaded “Crew Expendable”/”Last Survivor” but I don’t know how to access it.
Crew Expendable and Last Survivor can be found on the main menu after selecting “Play Game”
- I’ve enabled Head Tracking but it doesn’t appear to be working.
Head Tracking functionality requires that the Kinect Sensor is set up correctly via the Settings App. Within the Settings App, select “Kinect”, ensure that Kinect is set to “ON” and, under “Troubleshooting”, select “I moved my Kinect Sensor or I am having trouble with Kinect”.
- I’ve enabled Noise Detection but it doesn’t appear to be working.
Head Tracking functionality requires that the Kinect Sensor is set up correctly via the Settings App. Within the Settings App, select “Kinect”, ensure that Kinect is set to “ON” and, under “Troubleshooting”, select “Kinect does not hear me”.
- I’ve downloaded the DLC but I can’t access it. I see a message telling me that the content hasn’t been installed.
First, ensure that the Base Game is installed fully as the DLC requires data that is only accessible once this is done.
If this doesn’t fix the problem try reinstalling the DLC. DLC can be uninstalled via the “Manage Game” option. To access the game management options, highlight Alien: Isolation on the Home Screen or within My Games and Apps, press the Menu button and select “Manage Game”. From here you can highlight the Apps you wish to manage and uninstall them by pressing the Menu button, then selecting Uninstall. To reinstall the DLC, visit the store or select “Xbox Store” from the Alien: Isolation main menu.
- How do I find the DLC available for Alien: Isolation?
There are a number of ways to find the DLC in the store. The easiest is to select “Xbox Store” on the main menu, which will show you all available DLC for the game. Other ways include browsing the Xbox Store from the Home Screen, using the search function within the store or using the Bing search app.
- How do I access/download DLC?
The DLC for Alien: Isolation can be accessed and downloaded through the main menu in game or from the Xbox Store
- Frame rates, resolutions, of all platforms.
1920x1080 @ 30fps
- Day one patch download size
- What game engine does Alien: Isolation use?
In house proprietary engine
- Is the Alien the same Alien from the first movie?
No. The Alien at the end of the first film was destroyed. Alien: Isolation's creature is new and you will find out how it came to be on Sevastopol throughout the course of the game.