There is an all-new patch available to download now which includes Steam Workshop. The inclusion of Steam Workshop creates an all new Motorsport Manager experience and we are giving users the freedom to create and share innovative content.
Breakdown of patch 1.23 notes below:
- Added Steam Workshop functionality.
- A team’s fan base will now increase when that team is performing better than expected.
- AI cars that have experienced a part failure mid race will now correctly return to their garage.
- Drivers that should perform better when pushing for the lead will now correctly experience a boost.
- Fix to unlocalised driver personality traits.
- AI cars now make smarter decisions on when to pit to fix a part.
- AI cars now scale their pit strategy lap calculations based on the player’s selected race distance length.