- Windows XP (Service Pack 3)
- Windows Vista (Service Pack 2)
- Windows 7 (Service Pack 1)
- Windows 8 and 8.1
Processor: Intel Pentium 4, Intel Core or AMD Athlon or better
- Windows XP: 1.6GHz or higher
- Vista, Win 7 & Win 8:: 2.2GHz or higher
Graphics Cards: Cards equal to or better than the following:
- NVidia GeForce FX 5900 Ultra
- ATI Radeon 9800
- Intel GMA X3100
- 128MB VRAM
- Direct X 9.0c compliant
Memory: 1GB RAM
Hard Drive Space: 3GB HDD
Please follow the steps below to activate the game on Steam:
- Download the Steam client: http://store.steampowered.com/about/
- Install Steam on your computer
- Once installed, open up Steam
- Go to +ADD A GAME at the bottom-left of the window
- Then select Activate a product on Steam
- Enter your pre-release Activation Code
- Steam should now begin downloading your game.
- Launch Steam
- Click on the top left menu and select "Steam" -> "Settings"
- Select the "Interface" tab and change the language
- Click on OK
- Steam will ask you to restart its client: select "RESTART STEAM" You can change the language of Football Manager 2015 following these steps:
- Run the game
- From the Main Menu, select "Preferences"
- Under "Game Settings", the language can changed to one of up to fifteen different languages (Brazilian Portugues, Czech, Dansk, English, English US, Español, Français, Greek, Italiano, Nederlands, Norsk, Polski, Português, Russian, Svenska, Turkish).
If Steam downloads are going slower than expected, please double check your current download region:
1) Start Steam
2) Go to Steam > Settings > Downloads tab
3) Under Download region, select the region that you are in or that is closest to you.
4) You can also try various regions near your location to see if a better connection is available
Like previous versions, Football Manager 2015 can only be activated and played through the Steam platform. The game can be purchased as a boxed copy or a digital download, but both versions require Steam and an Internet connection.
Football Manager 2015 will need Internet access for its activation process because Steam is a network-based platform. FM2015 customers that do not want Steam to connect to Internet can launch the Steam client in "Offline Mode" after installation. Internet access after installation of the game will only be needed to apply game updates or Steam updates, play network games, use the Steam Workshop or use any of the uploading features included in FM2015.
We have outlined below the steps to set Steam to Offline Mode.
- Start Steam whilst being connected to the Internet
- make sure that the "Remember my password" box on the login window is checked - Verify that all game files are completely updated and that there are no current downloads on Steam ("View" -> "Downloads")
- Launch the game(s) you would like to play offline to verify that there are no further updates to download. Shut down the game(s) and return to Steam once you have confirmed that the game(s) can be played
- Go to "Steam" -> "Settings" to ensure that the "Don't save account credentials on this computer" option is NOT selected - Click on the top left "Steam" menu and select "Go Offline"
- Select "Restart in Offline Mode". This will restart the Steam client and it will no longer connect to Internet when it is launched
If you would like to reconnect Steam to the Internet in the future to download game updates, activate new products or play multiplayer modes on your games, please select "Go Online" from the top left "Steam" menu.