- To achieve the best performance of Company of Heroes 2 please ensure you have the available updates from Windows Update for your system.
- If you have an Intel graphics card we recommend going to http://intel.com/p/en_US/support/detect to check you the recommended drivers for your Intel hardware.
- If you have an NVIDIA graphics card we recommend going to http://www.nvidia.com/Download/Scan.aspx to check you the recommended drivers for your NVIDIA hardware.
- If you have an AMD graphics card we recommend going to http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/windows/Pages/auto_detect.aspx to check you the recommended drivers for your AMD hardware.
- If you have legacy an AMD Radeon HD 4000, 3000, or 2000 display card you will need to uninstall your current drivers and install the 13.4 beta drivers or newer. These drivers can be found at:
IMPORTANT : Uninstall all your AMD software and reboot/restart your computer before installing these drivers. Failing to do so will prevent the driver from installing properly.
http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/windows/legacy/Pages/legacy-radeonaiw-vista32.aspx for 32bit operating systems
http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/windows/legacy/Pages/legacy-radeonaiw-vista64.aspx for 64bit operating systems
Users of AMD Crossfire systems should update their driver profile to disable multi-GPU support for Company of Heroes 2. Downloading the profile from this page and installing it should improve stability and performance.