If you have the disc version of Napoleon Total War and it is trying to download the full game via Steam, please follow the instructions below:
1. Launch STEAM and click the 'My Game' Tab.
2. Right click on Napoleon: Total War and click 'Delete local content'. The non-installed information will appear next to the game.
3. Close Steam (File, Exit).
* Ensure STEAM is not shown near Notification Area (system clock). If STEAM is shown in the Notification Area right click on the STEAM icon and select exit.
4. Insert Disk 1 into your DVD drive and select Autorun.
5. From the Windows Desktop, click on the Start Button, (XP) click Run (Vista/7) type Run into the Start Search box and choose Run from the list.
In the window Run box enter the following:
- If your CD/DVD drive is not E: please change it accordingly.
6. Press OK, Steam should now start the installation from the Disk 1 and will ask for Disk 2 a bit later on.
7. At the end of the installation process, Steam will connect on Internet to download a small update which should take no more than few minutes.